If you think you are using your journal to your full potential… INK again!
From Writer’s Block to Life Blocks, expressive writing can open the inner lines of communication.
Workshops & Trainings
For Individuals, Businesses, Organizations, or Schools
Writing & Creativity Workshop Facilitator: Workshops and writing groups open to the community for which individuals can register. (See Schedule of Events).
Wellness Presenter: Trainings and presentations for businesses and organizations on how journaling/expressive writing can enhance well-being, lower stress, and increase self-confidence in and outside the workplace.
Customized “Re-INK Your Life!” journaling workshops or trainings (of any length from 2 hours to weekend intensives) for various populations including, support groups, educators, children, business-owners, health and public safety providers, and at-risk groups. The diverse writing techniques lend themselves to most age and ability groups and personalities, and work well for staff retreats or wellness seminars.
Transformation through Journaling.
Private coaching is available in person or via email and customized to help you “re-INK” your own life. Group coaching also available. More information available here.
- An Intro to Expressive Writing (Journaling)
- Voice Quest: Writing Yourself Home
- Journal to the Self(R)
- Writing to De-Stress
- Journaling for Business Success
- Night Writing: Journaling Your Dreams
- Journaling the Motherhood Experience
- Journaling for Students (A training for School Counselors)
- Dream with Purpose! (A workshop for tweens & teens)
- The Magical Pen: Personal writing to find your voice (for teens)
- Journaling as Prayer
- Art Journals for Children
- Unblock your Creativity: Journaling for Writers & Other Creatives
- Inner Wisdom/Inner Spirit
CLIENTS & COLLABORATIONS
- The Writer’s Center, White River Junction, VT
- The Pyramid Wellness Center, Rutland, VT
- Rutland County Women’s Network & Shelter (Teen Parenting Group)
- Green Mountain College Quality of Life Committee
- Castleton State College Wellness Program
- Chittenden Central Supervisory Union (School Counselors)
- Women’s Business Owners Network
- Mama Says, Inc.
- Vermont Women’s Business Center/BROC
- Rutland Regional Medical Center Wellness Programs
- Rutland Intermediate School (“Great Girls!”)
- Vermont Small Business Development Center
- Dionondehowa Writer’s Retreat, Shushan, NY
- Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Lenox, MA
- Middlebury College Wellness & Health
Workshop rates are listed in SCHEDULE OF EVENTS.
Fees for presentations, trainings and Private coaching vary depending on a number of factors. Please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss and negotiate a fee that fits your budget.
For information on future workshops & events Contact me or subscribe to my Mailchimp mailing list.