If you think you are using your journal to YOUR full potential… INK again!
(Re)discover your voice and the healing, connective power of your innate creativity; a workshop for those in recovery.
- Fridays, 2:00-3:00PM
- Turning Point Center, 141 Strongs Ave, Rutland, VT
- No registration required; FREE
Release your writer’s block, a monthly gift to yourself of writing time.
- Third Thursday of every month: 6:30-9PM.
- Chaffee Art Center, 16 South Main St. Rutland, VT
- $20 per session. Register here
>> The Write Way Series
- Rutland Regional Medical Center, Leahy Community Health Education Center:
- Individual class for $10; three classes at $25.
- Call 802.772.2400 or email Community Education.
• Lower Your Stress the Write Way
- Tools to help you manage stressful situations and long-term worry
- August 18: 6-7:30pm
• Self-Care and Well-Being the Write Way
- Learn to treat yourself “write” with a gift of simple writing exercises
- September 15: 6-7:30pm
• Personal Growth and Healing the Write Way
- Sharing your story on the page through simple writing exercises is a powerful tool in your journey towards new understanding and healing
- October 20: 6-7:30pm
>> Writing from the Core: Bringing Mindfulness and Critical Thinking in the Classroom through Expressive Writing
“The most important preparation for your teaching is the liberation of your voice.” — (Schneider, 2003).
Learn writing skills for well-being and well-thinking for both personal and classroom use.
- Two Saturdays, plus online work: Date TBA
- Castleton Downtown, Rutland, VT, 3rd fl conference room
- Register here
I can come to you! Customized classes or any classes from this list can be taught one-on-one or in your home or place of business. Also available for trainings and speaking engagements: Contact me by filling form below.
Or, to be alerted of new events, sign up for my Mail Chimp mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/GntPj